Paul Beaurain, entrepreneur behind Pro-Align, recognised in the late 1980s that professional four-wheel alignment would become an essential service for the aftermarket.
- Our History
Paul, his wife Kathryn and Philip Wylie created Pro-Align.
Pro-Align Limited Company starts as a retail alignment centre in Northampton, with one employee that soon expands to six, when it becomes distributor for HPA wheel alignment equipment.
Pro-Align secures the sole UK distribution rights for Hunter branded equipment.
The arrival of the very first Hunter Imaging Alignment System sets to revolutionise alignment in the UK. Pro-Align continues to grow and expand, gaining over 65% UK market share for PC aligners in 1999. (Source: GEA Report)
The arrival of the Pro-Align Aligners and launch of the first ever Road Force diagnostic balancer, the Hunter GSP9700 Road Force Balancer, expands the range.
The Pro-Align product range expands with the introduction of a Hunter tyre changer.
The professional vehicle lift, LiftLign, from reputable manufacturer Space, expands the range.
Pro-Align designs and starts building its own bespoke premises near Towcester, its vision set firmly on future growth.
The new head office opens in January with bespoke training and demonstration facilities. Pro-Align continues with its innovative approach to business, as well as maintaining, developing and delivering added value for its customers.
Pro-Align gains recognition throughout the industry winning the NTDA’s Innovation Award and Professional Motor Mechanic magazine’s Product of the Year accolades.
Pro-Align launches new and innovative Hunter products and is nominated for the NTDA’s Innovation Award as well as Aftermarket Supplier of the Year.
After the launch of Hunter Elite TD imaging alignment system in 2011, it becomes Pro-Align’s most popular and advanced aligner.
Pro-Align saw steady growth and expansion:
- Customer base – supplies major national service centre chains and revolutionises wheel alignment in the aftermarket.
- Team – employs 45 staff all over the UK.
- Building – extends the purpose built premises three times to accommodate change, expanding each department according to demand.
- Training – Achieves IMI Approved Centre status and expands training with an IMI QAA training course.
- Ireland – Purchases premises in Dublin and establishes a Sales and Service team, delivering Pro-Align’s unique brand of business opportunities and 100% service support nationwide.
- Commercial Division – Launches Hunter’s WA300HGV to the market – a rapid 90-second commercial alignment, quick check system for measuring trucks, trailers and buses.
Pro-Align launches two new and very unique Hunter wheel servicing systems:
- Hunter Quick Tread – the first drive over tread depth 3D scanning system.
- Revolution Tyre Changer – the most automated and effortless to hit the market.
Pro-Align introduced a new Easi range of equipment including induction heaters.
The Pro-Align team continues to grow to a 60+ strong team, without losing sight of the Pro-Align passion and continues to deliver the outstanding high levels of service and support that customers have come to expect.
“The installation team have been fantastic. The service before and after installation have been stellar. Shane, Jamie and Colin are always happy to help and I feel like they go out of their way to keep us right.”Ivan KerrIvan Kerr Tyres
“Your Sales Executives are more than just reps. The amount of work Lee Cusworth has put into sorting us out with our Hunter Elite TD and ramp is unreal. From initial contact, marking out the ground to be dug up, to helping with demos and the service from Jamie Taylor sets Pro-Align out as a company that cares about building relationships. We can’t wait for our install!”John StoneStone Tyres
“We have had a great start. The system has performed perfectly, and having Richard from Pro-Align coming in to check everything every couple of weeks and to go over any questions we have had, has been an incredible help. I’m a very happy customer.”Garry RobertsonClark Commercials
“Anybody from an industry perspective looking to update and upgrade their equipment should really give Pro-Align a call. The experience of working with them has been so positive, it warrants the cost completely.”Shaun BancroftThe Tyre Warehouse Brackley