Customer Support Specialist
Responsible to Customer Support Manager
The customer support specialist’s role is to be the first contact for our customers, to give a high standard of service to our customers and support to our mobile engineering team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking telephone calls from customers on their equipment, breakdowns etc.
- Quoting for parts, sales enquiries, service visit requests
- Scheduling appointments for engineers to attend breakdowns and services
- Processing of customer proposals, invoices and equipment service certification.
- Updating engineers calendars and inputting information onto CRM
- Updating customer information on database
- Postal and other administrative duties as required in a busy office.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you may be required to perform other tasks in line with business needs
MAIN ATTRIBUTES AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner, proactive approach in helping the customer
- Highly organised to prioritise large workload
- Keen eye for detail with good quality of work standards
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Desirable Sage 200 experience
- Confident in their ability/knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Works well in a team
- Sees things through to the end
- Min 1 year experience in Administrative/customer service/support role
- 4 GCSE’s min Maths & English grade C and above
MEASURABLE ACCOUNTABILITIES THROUGH DEMONSTRATION OF:
- Finding correct solution for the customer
- Accuracy of sales administration and quotes
- Professional liaison with customers, suppliers and other departments within the Company.
- Good working relationship with engineering teams.
- Achieving individual KPI’s & objectives
- 9-5:30pm Monday – Thursday, 9-5pm Fridays
- 31 days holiday inclusive of statutory bank holidays
- Good rates of pay
- Contributory company pension
- Free parking